- Minot ND Hotels: Grand Hotel Review Grand Hotel Review: Minot ND Hotels with Flair By Jan Ashby I very much enjoyed my stay at the Grand Hotel of Minot. If you or your family is traveling and you pass through the Minot area (western ND), I highly recommend it. Why? Well,…
- ND Motels: A Variety of Choices in Bismarck ND Motels Review for Bismarck North Dakota Hey, today I want to provide you a bit of information for motels in the Bismarck area. This is information about motels or hotels in the Bismarck area - the capital of North Dakota. First up : BISMARCK MOTOR INN Address: 2301…
- Super 8 Motels: Airport Super 8 Suite in Fargo ND.. ND Motels - Features at The Airport Super 8 By Jan Ashby My Stay in a Quiet ND Motel: Near Airport, Decent Parking, Restaurant Nearby Super 8 Fargo Airport 1101 38th St NW, Exit 66 Off Of I-29, Fargo, ND 58102 (855) 261-1567 You may wonder if I…
- Professional Staff and European Flair Noble Inn: A European Style Hotel with Friendly Staff By Jan Ashby Location: 1009 20th Avenue Southeast, Minot ND 58701 CHECK IN TIME: 3 PM CHECK OUT: 12 NOON Today I'd like to tell you about a nice inn I found, quite by accident. It has charm and a…
- Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND Pet Friendly Hotels in Fargo, North Dakota: Mainstay Suites by JAN ASHBY 1901 44th Street SW, Fargo, ND, 58103 Phone: (701) 277-4627 Fax: (701) 356-0733 I have much to SHARE with you today - You'll certainly learn more about MAINSTAY SUITES in Fargo, North Dakota than you expected…
- Super 8 Motels: My Stay in Williston ND ND Motels: Super 8 Motel Review By Jan Ashby Hey y'all. You may be wondering, what the heck can Jan (that's me) divulge about a motel in Williston, ND? Well, I am going to give you the basics - the level of cleanliness, the motel staff's friendliness (or lack thereof), and…
Minot ND Hotels: Grand Hotel Review
Grand Hotel Review: Minot ND Hotels with Flair
By Jan Ashby
I very much enjoyed my stay at the Grand Hotel of Minot. If you or your family is traveling and you pass through the Minot area (western ND), I highly recommend it.
Why? Well, first of all the Grand offers a lot of comforts. If you like a spot to rest your weary limbs, it has COMFY memory foam beds! I think they’re Pillowtop. And lots of plush pillows.
I slept well.
Now some may think the bed a bit firm – but that can be easily solved by bringing a 2 inch or 3 inch topper. I found it to be extremely comfortable – and I liked the fact the pillows (and there were 6 of them) were of different densities.
This way, I could pile some up when I wanted to watch TV, or just get comfy. Oh, and speaking of the tv, it is a flat screened monitor. Very clear picture.
Now onto the furnishings and the furniture. Mind you, I stayed in a ROOM with King-sized beds. Yours may vary slightly.
So… basically the hotel room came with a 3-drawered dresser (and an OPEN space above the drawers), plus a Full-sized closet. The closet was no more than 2 1/2 feet deep – but it did have different kinds of hangers (pants hanger, skirt hanger, & shirt hangers).
This is where you’ll find the iron and ironing board. There is also a Laundry bag.
*To see the SPECIFICS on suites at this place – in case you want a kitchen with a Full sized refrigerator and storage – Go HERE
DESK AREA: Lamp above table (yes) and also plugin for your Laptop. Wifi is pretty decent
NIGHTSTAND: With a clock radio and a drawer (There are reading lights over each bed )
Additionally, there’s a plush easy chair with a lamp overhead. And a Nuker — or should I say “microwave”.
There is a Conference room and a Business Ctr. Also: Dry cleaning/laundry service
There is ICE on each floor. And there’s a Large Pool & Jacuzzi (with Seating Area) & Fitness Center.
This is on 3rd Floor and has a small refrigerator with Bottled Waters.
HOTEL RESTAURANT REVIEW: You may read my “PRIMO GRAND” restaurant review
or you can SEE MENU
Video of Minot Restaurants
(At 1 Minute, 17 Seconds PRIMO GRAND is mentioned )
FINAL TIP : Just call and ask what your room features (800) 735-4493
TIP: IF You are disabled or need assistance, there is a Bellman. Also they will take you anywhere in Minot ND you need to go (24 Hrs a Day/7 Days a Week)
PLUS: There’s an ELEVATOR, ATM, and ROOM SERVICE !
Thanks For Visiting Us at Ndmotels.com
Other ND Motel Reviews and Articles