- Minot ND Hotels: Grand Hotel Review Grand Hotel Review: Minot ND Hotels with Flair By Jan Ashby I very much enjoyed my stay at the Grand Hotel of Minot. If you or your family is traveling and you pass through the Minot area (western ND), I highly recommend it. Why? Well,…
- ND Motels: A Variety of Choices in Bismarck ND Motels Review for Bismarck North Dakota Hey, today I want to provide you a bit of information for motels in the Bismarck area. This is information about motels or hotels in the Bismarck area - the capital of North Dakota. First up : BISMARCK MOTOR INN Address: 2301…
- Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND Pet Friendly Hotels in Fargo, North Dakota: Mainstay Suites by JAN ASHBY 1901 44th Street SW, Fargo, ND, 58103 Phone: (701) 277-4627 Fax: (701) 356-0733 I have much to SHARE with you today - You'll certainly learn more about MAINSTAY SUITES in Fargo, North Dakota than you expected…
- Super 8 Motels: Airport Super 8 Suite in Fargo ND.. ND Motels - Features at The Airport Super 8 By Jan Ashby My Stay in a Quiet ND Motel: Near Airport, Decent Parking, Restaurant Nearby Super 8 Fargo Airport 1101 38th St NW, Exit 66 Off Of I-29, Fargo, ND 58102 (855) 261-1567 You may wonder if I…
- Super 8 Motels: My Stay in Williston ND ND Motels: Super 8 Motel Review By Jan Ashby Hey y'all. You may be wondering, what the heck can Jan (that's me) divulge about a motel in Williston, ND? Well, I am going to give you the basics - the level of cleanliness, the motel staff's friendliness (or lack thereof), and…
- ND Motels: A Comparison of Hotel/Motel Amenities Hotel Amenities: A Discussion on Supplies By Jan Ashby Do you think that motel towel upgrades should be "on the menu" at the point of check-in? For that matter, do you feel that hotels and motels should offer more upgrades? I realize a person can choose a suite…
Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND
Pet Friendly Hotels in Fargo, North Dakota: Mainstay Suites by JAN ASHBY
1901 44th Street SW, Fargo, ND, 58103
I have much to SHARE with you today – You’ll certainly learn more about MAINSTAY SUITES in Fargo, North Dakota than you expected to. I include things such as what you get with a Suite – details like the size of the TV screen in the living room (the room is comfortable – it even had a large Sofa).
And the beds are so very comfortable – I had a King-size bed in mine. Slept like a baby!
First of all, this is a PET-Friendly hotel. The price of Mainstay Suites is roughly $83 to $140 dollars.
A valid credit card will be required to rent a suite – for a pet, you will pay a one time nonrefundable fee of $75.
There are other ND Hotels and motels with a smaller charge for pets – Super 8, for instance, charges either $5 or $10 for pet stays in Fargo.
LIVING ROOM: COMPACT BUT COZY
When I returned from the equipment room or pool area, it was nice to have a seat on my couch. There is also a chair in the “Living Room”. At FARGO Mainstay Hotel, the size of the TV screen is 32 inches. And you also have free Wi-Fi – which you can set up at the Breakfast bar seating area that is located by your kitchenette.
Btw, the living room features carpeting – this carpet extends over to your sleeping area. In the sleeping area, there is an actual closet (LG) – with sliding doors, and spare pillows.
It’s located close to the West Acres Shopping Center and Fargodome, the Red River Zoo, and Fargo-Moorhead Convention and Visitors Bureau ♦♦ Right across the street is the Chucky Cheese Pizza place – which the Kids may enjoy.
Mainstay Suites: Within The Hotel Itself
You’ll be happy to know there is both a Jacuzzi and a Gym – I checked out the equipment, it’s fairly durable “Heavy Duty” equipment. Nothing chintzy. *Note: It has a treadmill
The Fitness Room is for adults – no children allowed. There are plenty of extra towels in the room – and the jacuzzi in the Fitness area is a pretty good size.
And as far as the pool goes, well, there’s a jacuzzi situated next to the pool. I noticed many family members enjoying it. Yet there’s also a spa/jacuzzi by the fitness center . It is rarely in use – at least, I witnessed the one at the pool to be in far greater use.
Other Nice Benefits: There’s a Kitchenette or You Can Eat a FREE Breakfast
The kitchenette has some pluses – there is a big frig, a microwave, toaster, dishes (corelware plates that are sturdy); paper towels, dish soap (yes!), large-size bowls, silverware, coffee cups, glasses; a Frypan, a kettle.
I think the suite came with a basic Keurig coffee machine [4 Cups are produced each time]. Also, there is a Dishwasher . And even a potholder!
Now I had a very nice room – you had better call ahead to verify you’ll receive a nice “fully-stocked” kitchen, as well (just sayin’ ).
As to the Breakfast Room – it is pretty large (not “dinky” as at the SUPER 8) – They spent some money on the Tables and chairs (higher quality). And the meal choices were exceptional. You could have REAL homemade oatmeal (not those packets)!
Or you could opt for scrambled eggs & bacon – which many HEARTY EATERS did. I noticed they kept putting out more and MORE eggs (they truly stayed on top of things). 5 Stars *
Oh, and for you waffle lovers.. They’ve got you covered! You can make as many as you like.
The coffee choices were decent! 3 selections : strong, medium, mild, decaf.
For Tea drinkers, they offer Hot water.
I have to say you surely don’t find this large of a SELECTION at other hotels – and on the weekends, you know what they do..? Simply extend the Breakfast hours (to 10 a.m) – so you can SLEEP in a bit
FURTHER OPTIONS AT MAINSTAY
And there’s a Guest Laundry – which is FREE. There are 2 sets of stackables – they aren’t HUGE, so it may be rather an involved process for a big family.
Finally, there is an Airport shuttle available – or conversely, a BIG Parking lot (if you drove). There certainly are many nice restaurants nearby – since the mall is situated nearby.
Personally, I enjoy Chili’s (at the mall), the Olive Garden (very elegant – wine and nice music playing), or LONGHORN Steakhouse – and for breakfast, there’s Dennys, Perkins Restaurant and Bakery.
And then for kids, there is Chuck E. Cheese pizza close by. This eating spot can provide truly good entertainment for kids for hours! And this location in Fargo has redone their Salad Bar.
Addr: 1202 Nodak Dr
Fargo, ND 58103
I hope you have satisfying travels !
HODO LOUNGE is a hipster place – Things like BISON Burgers & Quinoa Salad + Scotch collection impressive !!
Between the astonishing breakfast in the Breakfast room and your FULL kitchen (completely stocked) with Keurig Coffee maker, you can indeed save money – since You won’t have to go out to eat as often! If you need more details on the suites, visit this: YELP [General comments ]
P.S. – You can ask for a QUIET Room – I Did!
P.P.S. – There are 2 computers/2 Printers in Bus. CTR
( I did not receive compensation for this review – it is simply my experience )
Other ND Motel Reviews and Articles