- Minot ND Hotels: Grand Hotel Review Grand Hotel Review: Minot ND Hotels with Flair By Jan Ashby I very much enjoyed my stay at the Grand Hotel of Minot. If you or your family is traveling and you pass through the Minot area (western ND), I highly recommend it. Why? Well,…
- ND Motels: A Variety of Choices in Bismarck ND Motels Review for Bismarck North Dakota Hey, today I want to provide you a bit of information for motels in the Bismarck area. This is information about motels or hotels in the Bismarck area - the capital of North Dakota. First up : BISMARCK MOTOR INN Address: 2301…
- Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND Pet Friendly Hotels in Fargo, North Dakota: Mainstay Suites by JAN ASHBY 1901 44th Street SW, Fargo, ND, 58103 Phone: (701) 277-4627 Fax: (701) 356-0733 I have much to SHARE with you today - You'll certainly learn more about MAINSTAY SUITES in Fargo, North Dakota than you expected…
- Super 8 Motels: Airport Super 8 Suite in Fargo ND.. ND Motels - Features at The Airport Super 8 By Jan Ashby My Stay in a Quiet ND Motel: Near Airport, Decent Parking, Restaurant Nearby Super 8 Fargo Airport 1101 38th St NW, Exit 66 Off Of I-29, Fargo, ND 58102 (855) 261-1567 You may wonder if I…
- Super 8 Motels: My Stay in Williston ND ND Motels: Super 8 Motel Review By Jan Ashby Hey y'all. You may be wondering, what the heck can Jan (that's me) divulge about a motel in Williston, ND? Well, I am going to give you the basics - the level of cleanliness, the motel staff's friendliness (or lack thereof), and…
- ND Motels: A Comparison of Hotel/Motel Amenities Hotel Amenities: A Discussion on Supplies By Jan Ashby Do you think that motel towel upgrades should be "on the menu" at the point of check-in? For that matter, do you feel that hotels and motels should offer more upgrades? I realize a person can choose a suite…
ND Motels: A Comparison of Hotel/Motel Amenities
Hotel Amenities: A Discussion on Supplies
Do you think that motel towel upgrades should be “on the menu” at the point of check-in? For that matter, do you feel that hotels and motels should offer more upgrades?
I realize a person can choose a suite at said motel and receive better accommodations – but this does not include TOWELS. SHould management be thinking of additional ways to make the guest comfortable? I would think the ANSWER to this would be a resounding “yes” .
Yet my thoughts today lead me to more than just TOWELS… It occurs to me that some ladies (and men) might appreciate an upgrade on soap – you know, instead of those tiny soaps that hotels and motels give you. So that’s one idea..
Or a PLUSH, soft bathmat – as an upgrade – might be nice. You know, I feel that North Dakota could go a long way toward improving accommodations. Look AT that word in the previous sentence
A-C-C-O-M-M-O-D-A-T-I-O-N – You’ll note that the ROOT word of this noun is “accommodate” – and I do feel that many
and hotels can improve.
Have I “Walked the Walk” Though?
I say this after having traveled around the state (on and off for 7 years) – and I do notice some room for improvement on
HOTEL soaps and amenities
What about the idea of providing organic laundry detergent in the hotel or motel laundry room – i.e., offering a choice for those people who have “soap allergies” or sensitivities..
Of course, Management may say that it’s an expense to store extra items such as this — yet if Management did a survey of what residents wanted, it could be worked out.
There is a way to do such things. An upscale hotel (or motel) can place a survey in the room – and simply OFFER a discount to get the guest to actually fill out the survey.
For example, a free spa visit for a future stay. Motel and hotel owners can do joint ventures with other small businesses in North Dakota, too. This way, both parties benefit.
This can be implemented online, as well.
>> Please post your suggestions and ideas (in the form of a comment) < <
And don’t be shy about sharing.. if you like this post.
– Jan Ashby
Copyright ND Motels
Other ND Motel Reviews and Articles