- Minot ND Hotels: Grand Hotel Review Grand Hotel Review: Minot ND Hotels with Flair By Jan Ashby I very much enjoyed my stay at the Grand Hotel of Minot. If you or your family is traveling and you pass through the Minot area (western ND), I highly recommend it. Why? Well,…
- ND Motels: A Variety of Choices in Bismarck ND Motels Review for Bismarck North Dakota Hey, today I want to provide you a bit of information for motels in the Bismarck area. This is information about motels or hotels in the Bismarck area - the capital of North Dakota. First up : BISMARCK MOTOR INN Address: 2301…
- Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND Pet Friendly Hotels in Fargo, North Dakota: Mainstay Suites by JAN ASHBY 1901 44th Street SW, Fargo, ND, 58103 Phone: (701) 277-4627 Fax: (701) 356-0733 I have much to SHARE with you today - You'll certainly learn more about MAINSTAY SUITES in Fargo, North Dakota than you expected…
- Super 8 Motels: Airport Super 8 Suite in Fargo ND.. ND Motels - Features at The Airport Super 8 By Jan Ashby My Stay in a Quiet ND Motel: Near Airport, Decent Parking, Restaurant Nearby Super 8 Fargo Airport 1101 38th St NW, Exit 66 Off Of I-29, Fargo, ND 58102 (855) 261-1567 You may wonder if I…
- Super 8 Motels: My Stay in Williston ND ND Motels: Super 8 Motel Review By Jan Ashby Hey y'all. You may be wondering, what the heck can Jan (that's me) divulge about a motel in Williston, ND? Well, I am going to give you the basics - the level of cleanliness, the motel staff's friendliness (or lack thereof), and…
- ND Motels: A Comparison of Hotel/Motel Amenities Hotel Amenities: A Discussion on Supplies By Jan Ashby Do you think that motel towel upgrades should be "on the menu" at the point of check-in? For that matter, do you feel that hotels and motels should offer more upgrades? I realize a person can choose a suite…
Super 8 Motels: Airport Super 8 Suite in Fargo ND..
ND Motels – Features at The Airport Super 8
By Jan Ashby
Super 8 Fargo Airport
1101 38th St NW, Exit 66 Off Of I-29, Fargo, ND 58102
You may wonder if I enjoyed my stay in this Fargo ND motel Well, in a word “yes” – for the most part, as it was amazingly quiet – except for 1 time in my 4-day stay. This was on Sunday when they started up some LOADS of laundry. You see, I was situated in a suite next to the motel’s laundry center.
Located near I-29 and the airport, the Super 8 I stayed in had the following features:
- Free Breakfast
- Comfortable Beds
- High Speed Internet Access
- Close to Hector Int’l Airport
For me, this motel was just right. I needed a quiet stay – and as I was travelling during the off-season, the staff was able to offer me a SUITE. The rooms all open to the inside of the motel – so I felt pretty secure and safe.
My room was large, and came with a sitting room complete with brand new flat-screen TV and a good lamp – for reading !
Why? Because it enabled me to read my mystery novel and “unwind” LATE at night. Unlike the picture above, the Super 8 Fargo ND motel’s lamp was big – and gave off a LOT of light !
Of course, I liked the hell out of my FLAT screen tv – hey, what’s not to like? It got a lot of channels, and every channel came in crystal clear.
The Kitchen Area: Pretty Large for a Motel
What I liked the most – the available storage, and the mini-frig. No, not a mini-bar – but hey, you can get ICE from down the hall & make up some drinks if you like. It will store quite a few.
When you get the suite (as I did), you get LOADS of free coffee, and a nice ice bucket.
The parking lot is nice and large – not only AMPLE parking, but parking for both cars and trucks. Additional Comment: The fact that I could go for a little walk was nice. If you have a pet travelling with you, then you’ll be happy (the motel accepts PETS with a deposit).
Restaurant Nearby is none other than Arby’s – you can walk .. it’s within a few hundred feet. For other restaurants, you pretty much have to hop on I-29. Here’s a few for you:
- Monte’s Downtown – Sophisticated Fare: Incredible Review here
2. Doolittles Woodfire Grill – My Fav
This motel is blessed with elevators, btw. No lugging around suitcases. Enjoy your stay.
P.S. I suggest you tour the rooms ahead of time, and check out the bed for firmness. Don’t be shy – you’ll be happier in the long run IF you’re comfortable.
P.P.S. If you’d like to see my review of “The Olive Garden” in FARGO, visit my review
>> What are your feelings about motels in North Dakota? What improvements could be made? Please leave your comments in the Box below < <
Other ND Motel Reviews and Articles