- Minot ND Hotels: Grand Hotel Review Grand Hotel Review: Minot ND Hotels with Flair By Jan Ashby I very much enjoyed my stay at the Grand Hotel of Minot. If you or your family is traveling and you pass through the Minot area (western ND), I highly recommend it. Why? Well,…
- ND Motels: A Variety of Choices in Bismarck ND Motels Review for Bismarck North Dakota Hey, today I want to provide you a bit of information for motels in the Bismarck area. This is information about motels or hotels in the Bismarck area - the capital of North Dakota. First up : BISMARCK MOTOR INN Address: 2301…
- Super 8 Motels: Airport Super 8 Suite in Fargo ND.. ND Motels - Features at The Airport Super 8 By Jan Ashby My Stay in a Quiet ND Motel: Near Airport, Decent Parking, Restaurant Nearby Super 8 Fargo Airport 1101 38th St NW, Exit 66 Off Of I-29, Fargo, ND 58102 (855) 261-1567 You may wonder if I…
- Professional Staff and European Flair Noble Inn: A European Style Hotel with Friendly Staff By Jan Ashby Location: 1009 20th Avenue Southeast, Minot ND 58701 CHECK IN TIME: 3 PM CHECK OUT: 12 NOON Today I'd like to tell you about a nice inn I found, quite by accident. It has charm and a…
- Mainstay Suites in Fargo ND Pet Friendly Hotels in Fargo, North Dakota: Mainstay Suites by JAN ASHBY 1901 44th Street SW, Fargo, ND, 58103 Phone: (701) 277-4627 Fax: (701) 356-0733 I have much to SHARE with you today - You'll certainly learn more about MAINSTAY SUITES in Fargo, North Dakota than you expected…
- Super 8 Motels: My Stay in Williston ND ND Motels: Super 8 Motel Review By Jan Ashby Hey y'all. You may be wondering, what the heck can Jan (that's me) divulge about a motel in Williston, ND? Well, I am going to give you the basics - the level of cleanliness, the motel staff's friendliness (or lack thereof), and…
Professional Staff and European Flair
Noble Inn: A European Style Hotel with Friendly Staff
By Jan Ashby
Location: 1009 20th Avenue Southeast, Minot ND 58701
CHECK IN TIME: 3 PM
CHECK OUT: 12 NOON
Today I’d like to tell you about a nice inn I found, quite by accident. It has charm and a “european flair“. Plus it has decent hotel amenities – specifically, there’s a fitness center, an indoor pool, and a kitchenette in every room. Also it’s convenient to have the laundry on EACH and every floor!
Minot ND Hotels: Additional Amenities to Consider
Are You a Techie? Well, you’ll be pleased to know that every room includes wi-fi. Plus there’s a 32 inch flat screen tv. And if you like the feel of memory foam, you’ll be jazzed to know you can request a memory foam topper!
The bed is a pillow-top bed – all the rooms are new, and are quite sound-proof. This is a quiet inn and is close to the airport. It features a large walk-in closet. And if you need something (extra pillow, information) just ask; the Noble Inn has courteous staff who want to HELP you out.
Simply call (701) 837-1500. The professional staff will be glad to assist you.
The rooms are non-smoking, but there’s a designated area for smokers.
Many online reviews confirm this – as you can see 😎 .
Minot Activities and Events
The North Dakota State fairgrounds are 2 miles away, and host many events. The North Dakota State Fair is in July – yet there are year-round programs, and you have only to LOOK up the calendar.
The Taube Museum of Art is nearby, as is the Old Soo Depot Transportation museum. For dining, there’s a variety. I’ll list some fine dining establishments:
If you prefer oriental – thai food for example – there’s the Baan Rao restaurant on 40th st. (it’s at 401 40th Street SE, Minot ND)
Some people like to know if a place has any newspapers. This one does. Also, there are banquet facilities on site. And if you happen to have a lot of luggage, well, you’ll be relieved to know that this inn does have an elevator.
For summertime, there’s an outdoor barbecue to be enjoyed.
It is a new hotel, arriving during the boom time in North Dakota (oil boom) – with plush features (granite countertops, nice silverware & a kitchen), a bar, and full “hot” breakfast.. what’s not to like?
Additional Services at The Inn
|Vending Machine (snacks), Vending Machine (drinks), Meeting/Banquet Facilities, Laundry, Fax/Photocopying, Business Center, ATM Machine on site, Newspaper|
If this doesn’t strike you as a charming place to stay, well, you drive a hard bargain. You may want to check other Minot hotels such as Four Points by Sheraton Minot.
PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT ND MOTELS YOU HAVE VISITED. WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST?
Other ND Motel Reviews and Articles